Forum issue with registration

Ask questions about the World Cat power catamaran!
wizness
Boat Year: 1998
Boat Model: 266 sf

Forum issue with registration

Postby wizness » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:47 am

Received a message on hulltruth from a member trying to register and can't. Can anyone fix this? Here's the message.

I have been trying to join the World Cat forum for a while now. I have a 266SC that I recently purchased and am in the process of upfitting/maintenance due to it sitting for a while from what I can tell.
The registration for the WC site does not work. I have sent messages to the admins several times with no response. The captcha window shows it is an older version and no longer supported by Google so the last step in registration will not work.
Do you get messages from the web admins or can you send them one to fix the "Captcha" version??

Many thanks.

CEMSGUY
Boat Year: 2001
Boat Mfg: World Cat
Boat Model: 226

Re: Forum issue with registration

Postby CEMSGUY » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:40 am

World Cat doesn't seem to be actively involved in this forum anymore. Historically, one of the engineers and a customer support person would be on here regularly.

Many of the good contributors have either passed away or got so frustrated, they no longer post here. It's a shame, because I learned a lot from the members here when I joined.

Out of curiosity, did he try the "contact us" at the bottom of the page?
2001 WC 226SF w/2014 150 E-tecs, Garmin 8212, GMR18, Furuno FCV-620 w/M260 and P66

wizness
Boat Year: 1998
Boat Model: 266 sf

Re: Forum issue with registration

Postby wizness » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:52 pm

Not sure, he just sent me the message that I posted. I know it took me a few months for me to get accepted. Its too bad the forum is pretty much dead but at least it has good info from the past.

Return to “Cat Talk”